Coronavirus Update July 25th
Hi Watershed Church Family,
I’m sure this summer has been one quite unlike any other for you and your family, but I pray you are finding time for some rest and relaxation and taking time to connect with God. It’s been awesome for Noeleen and I to begin seeing many of you again in-person over the last few weeks and despite a bit of rain we had a wonderful outdoor service last Sunday. As we head into the final stretch of summer, I want to give you a few updates:
- Since we started limited in-person gathering in June, we’ve had a reservation system in place to help assure we could seat everyone in a distanced manner. This has worked well, and we still ask if you plan to attend in person tomorrow, that you reserve a spot HERE to let us know. Beginning in August, we will no longer require require reservations. Seats will still be distanced and we will have capacity limits on the worship center but we feel we can maintain these without reservations.
- We understand the lack of children’s ministry has made it difficult for families with young children to attend in-person. Also beginning on August 9, we will be opening a toddler class only for children ages 1-3. Our children’s ministry teams have been developing strict protocols to make sure we can open this classroom in a safe and healthy manner and we’ll be releasing the full list of safety protocols for this classroom next week.
- Also, on August 9th, we will be having another outdoor service on the lawn.
- Online streaming will continue each Sunday on Facebook and YouTube and we continue to look for ways to upgrade the quality of our streaming experience.
- Our children’s ministry is hosting a Water Wars, part 2 on Tuesday, August 4th. Space is limited for this, and parents, you can sign your children up HERE.
We continue to pray and trust God for an end to this pandemic and in the meantime trust that God is doing a work in each of us and in His church worldwide!